1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLD CLOSE THREAD

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by omegastar, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omegastar

omegastar Member

1. yes its plays different kinds of dvds as long as its a half-way decent brand
    2. i actually havent burned a backup game for a while so ill check up on it
    3. to be honest, i dont have the time for video games anymore. Im an engineering student in my second year of college and it just takes the life out of me
    4. Paypal or personal check is fine
    5. shipping would cost $20 (its a big box and includes some accesories)
    6. honestly, i havent been using my wii at all lately so i dont know which update i have and if everything is working, but i will check an let u know
    7. uhhmmm... i have no idea

and dont worry about the questions, u have a right to know what ur paying for. as for questions 2 and 6 i will let u know the answers hopefully within the next day or so. thanks for your interest!

2. JikusaiX

JikusaiX Member

Thanks so much for Answering my questions and I really Appreciate the honesty and I feel like I can trust you. I'll be waiting for the Response's from Questions 2 and 6 too make sure everything works ok.... Also, I just want to point out again I get paid on Friday and i'll be able to put my Money on my Card to make the order over paypal Once everything is Ok.

Once again thanks....

3. omegastar

omegastar Member

sorry i didnt answer ur questions yet, ive been really busy recently but i will hopefully give u an answer by saturday. thanks

edit: ok sorry for the delay. i have the answers to your questions.
    2. 4x should work fine, you may have some problems with 2x
    6. i just did the latest update and my backups work just fine

additionally, if you would like to buy my save games which would include free copies of my backups (18 backups, 2 of which include wii play and the original wii sports) i request an extra $15 added to the total.
    thanks and please let me know what you think

edit: sorry i forgot to add that i went to the post office to ask about the cost of shipping and they said it would be $25(not 20 like i said originally, sorry about that) but thats without tracking or insurance. let me know if you want tracking

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  4. picholo64

picholo64 Member

Hi, I am Very interested in purchasing this.
    Could you give me a full list of the game backups you have.
    The only thing is the shipping cost is a little high, could you use the shipping calculator at ups.com and see how much ups ground to 35226 would be. I shipped a HD dvd player, cables, remote, and 8 movies for around $15 I think.

SOLD on PAGE 2

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  5. omegastar

omegastar Member

ok i checked ups and its actually cheaper than the usps. it would be $20 rather than 25 from the post office.
    as for the games i can name some of them right now but ill have to check once i get home tonight...
    1.super smash bro brawl
    2.super mario galaxy
    3.zelda twilight princess
    4.metroid prime 3 corruption
    5.mario and sonic at the olympic games
    6.mario strikers charged
    7.zack and wiki
    8.need for speed carbon
    9.warioware smooth moves
    10.wii play

thats all i can remember at the moment but ill let you know the rest once i get home
    thanks

6. picholo64

picholo64 Member

Hi, If you would take $230 For the Wii bundle, 18 games, and ups shipping then this is sold.

This is a NTSC american wii right?

I can send you $30 now as a deposit as soon as you give me your paypal address. And I will send the other $200 by friday. I just need to go to the bank tomorrow and deposit it in to the paypal linked account.
    Please email me at .com if you accept this offer with your paypal email address and your home address in case I decide to mail the $200. Would you accept a USPS Money order if I do? Can be cashed at any bank or post office.
    Thanks...

Ps. please include the list of the other 8 games in the email so I don't buy a duplicate.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  7. omegastar

omegastar Member

Paypal or personal check only. and I will not ship it out before i recieve the full $230. as long as that is understood than i am fine with it. no returns. sale is final.

Here are all 18 games:
    1.super smash bro brawl
    2.super mario galaxy
    3.zelda twilight princess
    4.metroid prime 3 corruption
    5.mario and sonic at the olympic games
    6.mario strikers charged
    7.zack and wiki
    8.need for speed carbon
    9.warioware smooth moves
    10.wii play
    11.mariokart wii
    12.dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3
    13.excite truck
    14.battalion wars 2
    15.mario party 8
    16.medal of honor heroes 2
    17.fifa 08
    18.wii sports(original game that came with the wii.. not a backup)

again as long as you agree to those terms on the first paragraph of this post^^^ than we have a deal. please let me know. thank you.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  8. picholo64

picholo64 Member

Great. I agree to all terms.
    I have the $30 in my paypal and deposited $100 today so I can send you an instant paypal transfer of $130 right now.
    I have a bing.com cashback of $100.00 in process that should be deposited in my paypal by tomorrow afternoon and I will send it then.

Please email me at the email in above post with your paypal and home addresses, And I will make the tranfer tonight.

Thanks... My kids are really excited :)

9. omegastar

omegastar Member

alright sounds good. i just sent you an email.

edit: sorry i didnt notice your question before. yes it is an American NTSC Wii. thanks for your interest.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.