1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLD: Fat PSP (1001) With Custom Firmware 4.01 M33-2, Ultimate Loader Setup, + Extras!

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by echolyn, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echolyn

echolyn Member

I am selling an original 1001 PSP (TA-079) in perfect condition with extras. With this system, you will be able to run any homebrew, play ISO game backups, PSX eboots, and of course official game UMDs. The possibilities are endless.

My asking price is $200 shipped for everything. Currently, custom firmware 4.01 M33-2 is installed on it, but if you need an earlier custom or official firmware it can be changed with a few quick button presses, and then changed back (see below the pics for more info).

Here is a list of everything you will be getting:

- PSP 1001 (TA-079 motherboard) console w/ Pandora Battery
    - 2 Magic Pandora Memory Sticks (genuine SanDisk) - 2GB (1x) and 1GB (1x)
    - Logitech PlayGear Pocket case
    - Total Recall UMD movie
    - AC Power Adapter
    - USB Cable
    - original box and manual

Click on a pic below to view a larger version:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is some detailed information about the firmware options.

I used Ultimate Pandora Tool 4.3 and Dark Alex's Universal Unbricker v7 along with a Pandora battery to create the Magic Memory Sticks and install the multi-firmware boot setup. You can easily switch between these firmwares using Ultimate Loader (you simply hold down the left trigger on bootup). Here is a list of firmwares you can switch between:

Custom firmwares:

3.71-2 M33 w/ 1.50-2 kernel patch
    3.81-5 M33 w/ 1.50 kernel patch
    3.90-3 M33 w/ 1.50 kernel patch
    4.01-2 M33 w/ 1.50 kernel patch

Official Sony firmwares:

Note: the 4.01 firmwares are not included in the Ultimate Loader as options (they haven't updated it yet), so in order to upgrade back to 4.01 you have to use Dark Alex's Universal Unbricker version 7. To access this program, you simply hold the square button on bootup.

I will ship the PSP with the firmware of your choice installed (any of the above). If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

2. echolyn

echolyn Member

This system has been sold.

3. Sonota

Sonota Member

Hey, where did you sell this. I have a PSP Custom Firmware 3.91 M33-2 with 1GB memory and I need it sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.