1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLVED - k750i - 3gp files are jumpy and no audio

Discussion in 'Sony phones' started by johnc1234, Jun 21, 2007.

1. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

I am not sure whether I should post in here as there are a lot of 1 post threads, I fear this will become another. Anyway, I downloaded a video off youtube from a site called youtubex.com then i converted the flv file to 3gp. I used a bluetooth USB chip to copy the file over to my k750i and at first it seemed to play okay, but after 5 second the audio went and the video went very jumpy. I then tried to connect the cable and copy the file over, never made a difference. does anyone know why these files are jumpy. They work fine when I playthem on the pc.

A few things you should know:
    The mem stick in phone is 64 mb pro duo
    I converted a flv file to mp4
    then converted mp4 to 3gp with WinAVI mp4 converter
    The file is 22 mb
    The phone is brand new - so no technical disabilitys

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Est. 1991

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  2. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

Okay, I figured out the problem why my .3gp files where jumping. It turned out that the converter was a bad one. So anyway, if anyone else happens to encounter this problm I would recommend using any .3gp converter by "IMtoo", worked for me. Hope this thread prevents any unnecesary stress for yous like it did for me.

Regards,
    Est. 1991

3. PeterEdin

PeterEdin Regular member

I had a jumpy video but when I moved it off the card and onto the phone memory, it ran fine.