1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some avi help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Ace-kun, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Ace-kun

Ace-kun Member

i have a ton of anime avi files that i want to burn to dvd but i realize that i have to change avi to another format and make it all into one file but when i tried to make some of my files into one in Virtualdub i always get the error "the avi doesnt have a movie data block (movi)!" what does this mean ? and what is a good program to compress video files cause if i can actually convert my files to mpeg-2 they will be huge
    edit: actually i cant join any of my files cause they are always different or have some kind of error, so is there anyway to make them the same ?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2004
  2. Ace-kun

Ace-kun Member

could someone please lend a hand ?

3. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

TMPGEnc is used by most people to convert to MPEG2. Have you checked the guides for different methods?

Adder.

4. Ace-kun

Ace-kun Member

forget the converter problem cause i have solved that problem but i still get the error that the file doesnt have a movie block or something along the lines and i need to get around that problem cause i am trying to make dvds with an anime series on it and i need it to be in order and is there another way to join avi files cause i tryied virtualdub and the guide on this website and it showed someof the errors you can have and i have had all of them and it said that if you get any of these error the files cant be joined by this method

Last edited: Dec 29, 2004
  5. Ace-kun

Ace-kun Member

any help would be appreciated

6. Ace-kun

Ace-kun Member

anyone? does anyone have any help for me ?

7. Ace-kun

Ace-kun Member

is there anyway to solve this problem?