1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some funny images

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mike0010, Sep 14, 2007.

1. mike0010

mike0010 Guest

Hi,
    Here are some funy images
    1.The funniest danger sign:
    [​IMG]
    2.A sign that every wife must have in their house
    [​IMG]
    3.ESPN using urinals to adverise
    [​IMG]
    4.A good way to express your anger when theres no proper service
    [​IMG]

2. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

Almost all of those I had seen except for number 4, to which I give Kudos... Though more often than not, due to my patience I end up getting free meals from restraunts...

I know last time I took my girlfriend out to eat, the waitress came, gave us our drinks and took our order, only to never return. Turns out she had left without billing the order over to another waitress. So 40 minutes passed and I got up, smiled, and walked into the kitchen where our food was sitting cold. Before I could pick it up, the manager was all over me, and I simply explained that these were my dishes and I've waited 40 minutes for them, so I figured that maybe my waitress died of old age. I was just going to get them myself. He exlpained to me that my ticket had been lost and he was deeply sorry for any inconvience and we each were given one of every item on the menu for free that night, plus carry-out boxes for what we couldn't eat.

I love patience.