1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some games not loading help

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by teddish, Aug 13, 2004.

1. teddish

teddish Member

Hi i'm having problems with my modded xbox fitted with a xbit chip samsung drive and evox i can't get some backup games to work i.e euro 2004, fifa 2004, gta vice city nor can i get some originals to work i.e fifa 2004, manhunt they all lock up at the intro screen i've tried copying fifa to my hard drive it copies fine but the game doesn't load past the first title screen. Some of the games did work on my friends xbox which also is chipped with the xbit but they've even stopped working on his since he moved his console does anyone know of an issue with certain games with the xbit chip? (in my settings on evox it says bios unknown why is this?) i'm pulling my hair out someone please help me before i lose my head many thanks!!!!!

2. josh2424

josh2424 Member

check if ur xbit is lined up rite also it could be that ur bios is old. Some bios shows up as unknown like mine m7 256k blue.

3. teddish

teddish Member

thanks for the reply josh so is it possible that original games will not load due to the bios being old and is there any way to turn the xbit chip off will this work with originals?

4. josh2424

josh2424 Member

yes some older bios do not support some games. Do u have evox installed on ur box? if u do ur box wont work if u turn the chip off, but if u dont have it installed it should work off.

5. teddish

teddish Member

hi josh i do have evox installed but the dashboard doesn't work it comes up with error 31 do u know why that may be?

6. josh2424

josh2424 Member

do u have a auto installer cd? if u do shoot that in when u boot up if u need a auto installer just ask me and i will send u one over msn messenger.