1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone help me please

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by beepbeep, Jan 5, 2004.

  1. beepbeep

    beepbeep Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2004
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I used CloneDVD and AnyDVD to make backup the movies. I did 3 backup. But only one is perfect, and the second and third movies was bad. It playback good for begining but the last 2 or 3 chapter my movies start freezy. I don't know why. I check the original but don't have that problem.Please help.
     
  2. yuedana

    yuedana Regular member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2003
    Messages:
    496
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    what kind (type and brand) of media did you use. It sounds like a media problem.
     
  3. beepbeep

    beepbeep Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2004
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I used no name dvd (i buy it 10$ for 30 disk) I use Clone dvd i just make main movie and sub nothing esle.
    Is th Clone dvd compress DVD 9 to fix 1 DVD 5.
     
  4. yuedana

    yuedana Regular member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2003
    Messages:
    496
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    definitely a media problem. try to compress to 4200 mb instead of 4400 mb. that might fix your problem. I would better media from now on.
     

Share This Page