1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Pooinacup, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Pooinacup

Pooinacup Guest

I am upset with myself. I tried to Soft Mod my Xbox using Splinter Cell and the Files off of another site. I managed to get my xbox with the Unleash X screen and had it so I can use all of its features, but it started saying Error, So I uninstalled it and brought it back up. This time when I was going through it my friend had the controller and was listening to what I was telling him to do. Then he had the bright Idea to go to Restore Xbox. Well a few seconds later my Xbox was wipped clean and non of the Back up Files were saved so now It is totaly Screwed up. This is what Happens now:

Turn on Xbox with Tray open/Closed- Goes through the first part with the Xbox screen loading up, but then cuts to a black screen with a white 13 in the corner and requests assistance. I cannot access my Dashboard. Then when I put a game in it will load up with all the files I had saved wipped off and wont let me Access "Live" due to a trouble shoot that I cannot Access.

I am in dire need of help and if anyone can help me, Either post a reply on how to fix, Send me a E-mail over i'manidiot.com edited by ddp or IM me if you have the chance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2007
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum. no email posting as per forum rules above, post edited.

3. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member