1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone know what does this error mean???

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by VaDang, Jan 28, 2007.

1. VaDang

VaDang Member

[​IMG]

When it appear, Windows is freeze. I must click OK and everything will back to normal.

Thank for your help.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  2. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

he most frequent solutions to Access violations like Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000" are the following:

1) DirectX 8.1 isn't (correctly) installed.
    Download it from MS site: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/dir...oads/drx81.asp

2) Try using DirectX as input/output and see if this fixes the problem.

3) You're not using the latest WHQL certified drivers for your soundcard, download them from soundcard creators website..

4) Another program is using up soundcard, try closing down all applications that run in the background , including special "soundcard" programs that are running

That message may appear when windows adresses virtual drives or network drives and an error occurs. One of the modules that is involved in the process (.dll) responds with the error and stops the search for drives. It's not really caused by CloneCD. Please check if you have located the image on a drive that is located on a virtual or real network. Copy the image file on your root hard-disc. That should work.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/error-access-violation-at-address-0207b8dc-in-modu-faq.20.600.html

P.S all this info was found by doing this search(http://www.google.fr/search?q=access+violation+at+address+00000000&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a)

Just goes to show how lazy you are.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2007
  3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

bunny_c, this was dumb!

4. Morph416

Morph416 Active member

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  5. VaDang

VaDang Member

1. I will tell you something Mr. bunny_c. Before I post in this forum, I try to search in google several time but I can not find the results that I want or match with my problem. Then, I post in this forum to ask for help from the guru that really know the cause of this error or know the solutions.

2.Regarding to 4 methods that you search from google, I think all of them cant't solve my problem because
    1)I install Windows XP SP2 that has DirectX9.0c
    2)I have used this soundcard driver since I purchased my notebook from Compaq (last November) and this is the latest version (in Compaq's website). In addition, I used to format my notebook and reinstall Windows several time and the error never appear except this time.
    3)I never use Team Speak.

PS. Sorry for my poor English. English is not my native language.

Anyway, Thank for help.

6. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

Why is everybody attacking me?
    I was just trying to help the poor sod and just because i add "just to show how lazy you are"i get a telling off!
    I searched the the error in google and came up with a ton of results.
    I'm just showing the guy that he should search before demanding help.
    I spend time trying to help people on this site so when people post comments like"and noted for the next time bunny_c asks for help....",it really pisses me of,to think that i help people to get this!
    I try to contribute my little knowledge to the other users and think that your comments morph are really uncalled for!

Bunny_c

7. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

i think that this series of problems draws an end to my afterdawn adventure.

8. Morph416

Morph416 Active member

Impressive. Too bad I don't have the cash to spend on the amount of tissue I'm gonna need for all these tears.

Listen up...you are definitely not the only one that comes here on a daily basis to help those that ask for it. You say they should look before "demanding", there was no demanding in any post from any member...much less this one. Do you think the rest of us that have been here for some time actually get paid to do this? Put the pipe down..and back away slowly.

It was your lack of respect to others asking for help, that led to the comments being made. No one's nailed your ass to the ground making sure you post back information to other's questions.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

edit: Just for the record, even after I've done some searching for issues I run across, I'll still post questions on boards to see if I can find information from others. (hopefully, I'm not called lazy in doing so)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  9. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

wow,that was a deadening,boring,disappointing and uninteresting message.
    I'm disappointed in you,i thought you would come up with a better and more constructive answer.if that made you shed your tears the following will hurt.

the following message should not be viewed by anybody who has the same sensitivity as morph,here.
    For some weird reason,on the internet,people seem to respect one another less.

In my first message to this thread,i attempted to help mr.vadang,i added maybe a stupid comment which i regret posting at the end but,at least i attempted helping the guy,unlike mr.morph here who came to this thread with the sole purpose of giving me a "telling off".what purpose does that have?are you a new mod?ok,so muzzle up your yapping mouth!
    I respect all those people that are ready to contribute by coming on a daily basis to the site.obviously,morph doesn't .

I think you might want to remember that your just another person in the packet,and that you have no right to come and give me a telling off.

you might want to reflect on the fact that your previous posts are of no value to me as you are just another one of those millions of internet users that i will never see in my life,or won't know it,and that i don't care what you think of me as i don't know you and that you can't effect me in any way so your posts are irrelevant to me .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2007