1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone please help me!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by owenmoore, Jan 15, 2005.

1. owenmoore

owenmoore Member

Hi, im a noob here when it comes to modding xbox's. My xbox has recently been modded with the Pc rebuild kit thing and the xecuter 3. it has been set up and it works fine, it loads to the flash bios screen, and the lights on my switchbank light up. i have followed the instructions on the team xecuter website and created a bios disc with flashbios v3 (or whatever) when i select flash via disc, it says "flashing mode - insert disc" so insert the disc then close the tray. after that it says "waiting for drive" and it stays like that, i dont know whats wrong. i dont know if i have the switches on properly because i have the external crystal pro switch. it has "Protect, bank1, bank2, bank3, bank4" i am not sure which ones you turn off. please someone halp me!

and also, im not sure what buttons are supposed to be turned on. As you probaly know if you have a pro switch, theres 5 buttons on the front "protect, bank 1, bank 2, bank 3 and bank 4" on the official website (tamxecuter.com) it says when flashing the bios to have the switch set to "on, on, off, off, off" does this mean This:

Protect: On
    Bank1: On
    Bank2: Off
    Bank3: Off
    Bank4: Off

Because i dont want to get it wrong because i may damage the chip.

2. fastted83

fastted83 Member

you might possibly have encountered the same problem i did which is that my box had an old dvd drive (thompson brand) and it does not read cdr's. if so reply and ill tell u what i did