1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone Please help w/Unlocking... RAZR V3xx

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by MasterWu, Jan 16, 2008.

1. MasterWu

MasterWu Member

Hello,
    I am new to this and I have tried, double tried and even tripple tried every toturial, Program and suggestion I can find before asking for help here. Can someone help me get my Unlock code for my Motorola Razr V3xx......

Firmware: R26111MLD-AS_U_96.B0.0AR
    IMEI: 355562019772631
    AT&T
    North East USA

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

John M.

2. NuckNFuts

NuckNFuts Regular member

If by the unlock you are asking about the BIOS spacific from certain carriers, I dont know yet but ZI am in the same search.

I am experiencing this with all my Razr phones from Verizon since the 1st model and even now my 2 ner Krazr's.

I am told loosely that there is a 3rd party app to crack the Vender BIOS lock to transfer PIX and flix fromcell to PC via the USB cable.

Motorola Phone Tools does not work for Verizon as the (Verizon) locked the media feature out o you have to use their pix center to up your pix and pay per pic.

Let me know if you find your answer, or I'll check back if I do as well.

Good luck!

3. MasterWu

MasterWu Member

My brother gave me the phone to unlock because I was able to get the UnLock & Master Code for my NOKIA 6102i, all worked well. His phone is asking for a 4 digit Unlock code as soon as it's turned on. After many hours of reading and trying different software and guides I got absolutely NOWHERE !!! So today I was playing with the phone. I stuck my SIM card in it( we both have AT&T/Cingular), It again asked for a 4 digit Unlock code. Just for HA Ha's I pressed the "GO" button(big round button like to take a picture), and the message "Enter Unlock Code" changed to "Enter Security Code", so for Ha Ha's again, I jus hit 0's (six times), hit the GO button and out of nowhere the phone displays "MY" phone number for the NOKIA and the phone is fully active....... I don't understand why, but I'm not going to waste time wondering. So if anyone is looking for an Unlock code for there MOTOROLA RAZR V3xx try doing what I just mentioned above, Good Luck.

I am still looking to get the Master/Unlock code so I can program my brothers phone with his own Lock/password codes. I tried using Flash Backup 3.0.7 and I keep getting errors. If anyone knopws of any software I can use to Unlock and or Flash the firmware, I would greatley appreciate it.

John-