1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

someone to fix my xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by portojbc, Jan 22, 2004.

1. portojbc

portojbc Member

ok. I have spent to much money trying to fix my xbox. I want to know who can I trust to send my xbox to get it fixed.

My problem is xbox live updated the xbox live feature on my box with the xecuter 2 chip and evox dashboard. Now I cant get to the evox dashboard. I have $layer but I cant seem to get it to work on my xbox.

please help.

2. s8nsch1ld

s8nsch1ld Regular member

Dont know who to send it to (where do you live?) but have you tried to reflash your bios and reinstall the dash?

You probably have, if so does it error, what happens?

3. portojbc

portojbc Member

I live in Ann Arbor MI. I had someone hack my box for me and I can't get a hold of him to get the boot disk. I'm not sure how to reflash my bios since I didn't hack it myself.

4. wleverich

wleverich Guest

5. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

Don’t pay someone to fix your box, read the posts, you can fix that on your own, have faith. All the files you need to make your own boot disk are on line somewhere, and the tutorials are all posted here on this forum. I fond all the files on my own to make a boot/install disk without anyone’s help, if I can do it so can you.

6. portojbc

portojbc Member

I just had a major break through tonite. So thank you everyone for your assistance in fixing my box.