Something Many People Will LOVE!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by SargeMan, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SargeMan

SargeMan Guest

Hi guys,
    As you can probably tell, I'm new here. However, I have a very interesting offer to share with you guys. There is a very simple and easy way to get a free xbox 360. It is not a scam, it wont cost you a single penny, and if you're not satisfied by what I say just check out the site for yourself!
    http://SargeMan.justgotowned.com

The link I just gave you is a refferal link to the site where you can easily get your free xbox. Simply register with the site and choose a free offer such as one of the cell phone ringtone offers (no credit card or anything required). Then refer some friends and give the site your shipping information. You will receive your xbox 360 without shippin/handling charges. By the way, it IS the PREMIUM package!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2007
  2. JVC

JVC Active member

Spammer!
    Consider yourself reported!

3. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

hahahaha "not scam" hahahahaha
    Are you happy now you idiot???

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007
  4. SargeMan

SargeMan Guest

Is giving you a way to get something which a LOT of people have payed about $400 to get for free really to be considered spam? And for you simple idiot saying "not spam", I do believe you mean "not scam" and, for the addition of information to your stupid and insignificant skull the OfferCentric network which this site is a part of is very well reputed as a free gift network. Also, what do you have to fear if you give them absolutely not credit or bank information? The MOST you have to give them if you follow my advice is your cell phone number, which you aren't even giving to them but to one of their sponsors.
    For others who are not so shallow please realize how the site works. It is payed by companies to allow them to advertise on their site. The free gifts are an incentive to get you to visit the site. As long as it is free, it can well be said-" Let the sponsors pay for it".

5. ireland

ireland Active member

SargeMan
    you got a bad attitude calling members simple idiots and stupid
    i do advise you to move on..and edit your post..

Is giving you a way to get something which a LOT of people have payed about $400 to get for free really to be considered spam? And for you simple idiot saying "not spam", I do believe you mean "not scam" and, for the addition of information to your stupid and insignificant skull the OfferCentric network which this site is a part of is very well reputed as a free gift network. Also, what do you have to fear if you give them absolutely not credit or bank information? The MOST you have to give them if you follow my advice is your cell phone number, which you aren't even giving to them but to one of their sponsors.
    For others who are not so shallow please realize how the site works. It is payed by companies to allow them to advertise on their site. The free gifts are an incentive to get you to visit the site. As long as it is free, it can well be said-" Let the sponsors pay for it".

Advertising and scams

1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.

2. Linking to pyramid schemes and other forms of "free <place-your-product-here> schemes" is stricly prohibited (see http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/207101 )
    3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.

Invites to private sites

Requesting for or offering invites to private sites (such as private torrent trackers or similar private P2P sites) is not allowed. This rule has been requested by several private site administrators, and we honor their request. (Penalty: 2 day ban)

6. Dunker

Dunker Regular member

Spam reported to abuse@neucom.com and charles@city-guide.com (Neucom admin). Mods: Please keep this thread open (but blot out the spam link if you wish) so the Neucom abuse team can use this thread for evidenciary purposes. Thank you.

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

spammer released back into the pond of life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.