1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somthing afterdawn doesn't have and needs.

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by shivera, Nov 26, 2003.

1. shivera

shivera Guest

I think afterdawn would rock really hard if it had a chatroom. I just think you could get more information and questions answered that way. Afterdawn still rocks, I just think it would rock more if they had that.

Shivera

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Well ya see, there are many problems with that. A chatroom would be full of people asking "where can i get this? where can i get that?" and demanding help! So it's not a top priority and i know cause i asked this question before. I did setup an irc channel but liquidirc, which is the network its on, is having a very bad week so ud be lucky to even get connected lol! Well thats just my thought on it!

3. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

There are too many legal and financial issues with chatrooms -- controlling them is virtually impossible, thus subjecting us to possible legal issues and also advertisers hate them, because of the same reason (even forums are bit difficult for advertisers to tolerate even that we're rather militant in terms of forum rules, etc).

So, there's a very small chance that we set up chatrooms in near future. I suggest that you use IRC and use the unofficial channel Dela mentioned. We have an official channel in IRCNet, but people asking support will get booted immediately.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

and if u ask a question hawker kicks u out, or at least threatens to but never does :p

5. OAKside24

OAKside24 Regular member

I think Afterdawn is great the way it is. These forums are the best on the web. Keep it going-THANKS...
    *edit*...oops. No, actually, you guys need to hurry and get DVD Decrypter 3.1.8.0. :) It came out December 26! DVD DECRYPTER RULES!!!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]FlipTop/SMDv2 | PS2v4:GT3 | DVDecrypter 3.1.8.0 | LiteOn LDW-411s CDVDrw | RecordNow DX |
    /http://www.PS2FlipTop.com/ /http://www.neuspeed.com/[/small]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2003
  6. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

aye agrees with OAKside keep the site going it truly rocks just sorry I never read them 2 years ago would be FAR FAR!!! cleverer now

DaOsT

long live AfterdawN