1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Songs from itunes

Discussion in 'Audio' started by 99masond, Dec 3, 2004.

1. 99masond

99masond Member

i have a question about files you buy from itunes i am going to buy the u2 Box set which is £120 I know You can burn individual songs onto an unlimited number of CDs for your personal use, listen to songs on an unlimited number of iPods and play songs on up to five Macintosh computers or Windows PCs. And the iTunes software works so smoothly on both platforms that you can share music with any combination of Macs and Windows PCs on a local area network — regardless of whether you’re running iTunes on a Mac or PC
    I am bad for deleteing the tracks by mistake and i just wanted to know if i would loss it for good if i deleted it more than 5 times

2. diabolos

diabolos Guest

it doesn't matter how many times you delete your file as long as you dont't delete every copy of it. The best thing to do is to back up the songs on a data CD.

3. kidmd

kidmd Guest

Unless you just have to have this set right now, I sugggest you wait a couple af months and download from allofmp3.com. These are legal downloads at about a tenth the price of iTunes and there is no limit to the number of CDs you can burn from them.