1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sonic files

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by namnoc, Nov 28, 2004.

1. namnoc

namnoc Member

A friend of mine is useing sonic v 7 to burn dvd's. now his hard drive is full i can't for the life of me find the image files on the computer. what is the the file type to look for, and where would it save the files too. thanks for to anyone who can help with this issue .....

2. run911

run911 Guest

HELLO NAMNOC.
    yes i had the same problem with my sonic Record Now v 7.1 in my opion this software "sucks" i tried to use it once, thought it was really slow aswell. i put it aside don't use it for nothing anymore.i use
    DVD Shrink / DVD Decypter, they work well together for me.

you might want to try it.recordnow likes to hide those files.....................

well inway to answer your question here's what to do
    1. open up record now 2.go up to top right hand corner
    3. you will see a question mark, a wrench, and a folder 4.click on folder 5.you will see a screen that says "open project" 6.you should see a folder that says "recordnowdvdfiles"
    7.open up that folder 8.delete those files 9.then close record now

10. now you need to set recordnow to delete those files once your done with record now the next time automaticaly ......

this is how to do this open up recordnow again

1. click on the wrench at the top right hand corner
    of record now 2.you should see the opitions screen now
    3.look towards the bottom 4.you will see a opiton that says "Don't remember pending projects when recordnow closes" 5.check mark that box 6. close recordnow ...............you fixed up for next time

if you don't check that box your problem will continue..........................

hope i could help you send a PM if nessasary.

RUN911>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2004