1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonic MY DVD 5.0 Deluxe Problems

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by Burnett, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Burnett

Burnett Member

Failure to capture / record
    I am having an intermitent problem capturing and recording from a digital tape in my digital camcorder (Canon ZR 70. I have been using Sonic My DVD Deluxe 5.0 and the direct to DVD option and at times it transfers perfectly but most times (80%)it stops and I get the error meaasge " Sonic My DVD has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." This even happens after the first copy is completed but stops on the second or third copy (as set up on first wizzard page). The following errors have been received:
    1- Could not complete the last command because: Device error- sense code (5 21 02) - invalid address for write incremential - streaming write error (DVD ERR, 336130)
    2- Could not complete the last command because: Device error - sense code (3 0c 08) write error - recovery failed - write (DVD ERR, 199688)
    What is going on?? Please help!

I have a new computer with Athlon XP-2800 system with the Asus A7N8Xm Deluxe nForce 400 motherboard, which has a firewire connection installed on card. RAM is 1.0 GB. This computer also has two (2) 120GB hard drives. My burner is the Sony DRU-510A znd I have been using Verbatim DVD+ media

2. mark666

mark666 Guest

After using Sonic My DVD 4 for 12 months I decided to upgrade to 5.Had the same problems as you, so reinstalled 4, now no problems. Looks like 5 has some bugs.