1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonic Stage 3.0 will not work

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Zachary69, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Zachary69

Zachary69 Guest

I Recently got a Sony MD Walkman MZ-NF520D with sonic stage 2.3 and it worked fine until i installed SP2 for windows XP and now it will open and everything will be black exept the menu bar. so i did some research and found that sonic stage 2.3 doesnt work with XP SP2 and to download sonic stage 3.0 so i did and it did the same thing

if there is anybody there that could help me PLZ!!! I need help!!

2. bongm3

bongm3 Guest

where did you download sonic stage 3. add did you completely remove all the of sonic stage 2.3, this may cause the same probelm

3. Zachary69

Zachary69 Guest

it said not to uninstall sonic stage 2.3 because it needed to see if you owned the software. i found the download from the sony website. on the sony website it said "sonic stage 3.0 download is for SP2 (XP). [bold] DO NOT UNINSTALL SONIC STAGE 2.0 OR ABOVE [/BOLD]

4. Zachary69

Zachary69 Guest

it said not to uninstall sonic stage 2.3 because it needed to see if you owned the software. i found the download from the sony website. on the sony website it said "sonic stage 3.0 download is for SP2 (XP). [bold] DO NOT UNINSTALL SONIC STAGE 2.0 OR ABOVE" [BOLD] the problem is that the menu bar just flashes and the rest of the window is all black

5. Zachary69

Zachary69 Guest

it said not to uninstall sonic stage 2.3 because it needed to see if you owned the software. i found the download from the sony website. on the sony website it said "sonic stage 3.0 download is for SP2 (XP). [bold] DO NOT UNINSTALL SONIC STAGE 2.0 OR ABOVE" [BOLD] the problem is that the menu bar just flashes and the rest of the window is all black