1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony CCD-V8AFU Camcorder- Not Digital but ?

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by BIGTOXY69, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

sony CCD-V8AFU Camcorder

Hello I realizethat this ia forum/ thead about Digital Camcorders and not analog which is what I believe I have in this model ? { sony CCD-V8AFU Camcorder} I bought it a a Goodwill store Complete with Charger 6 Tapes some used { maybe all ? } 2 batteries assorted cables / patch cords & coaxial cables ect... and a video adapter -output { RF Modulator / Video -line adapter All This was packaged in a Heavy Duty Padded hardcase with adjustable dividers !!! 0 all This For $ 10.90 I have played the tape currently in the camcorder using the Ac adapter & it appears to work atleast in Playback mode through the B& W viewfinder - I've also managed to find a manual/ pdf online for this unit indeed that appaers to be yhe only thing that was'nt packed with this camacorder when I bought it ? I would like to know a little more about this sony CCD-V8AFU Camcorder if possible I know That I got a bargain But does anyone know what they originally sold for ? and any other pertinent info & and or Impressions of this unit if you've got one or had one ? I apologize if I am in the wrong forum but this was as close as I could find here ? I thank you all for your Patience and Kindness - Cheers !!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.