1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony dcr hc 14e

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by 3mm, Oct 30, 2004.

1. 3mm

3mm Member

hey guys.... read all that freakin software stuff about the camera.... hell i jes bought one.... but i ve gotta put up a new computer with the necc. con figs... so someone... pls help... hey komodor/ uzziber... guys... take that sec off n save me some frusts... cha

2. komodor

komodor Guest

get a combo burton processor at 2500 large (min), get a EU (or something) made DDR (min 512)- NO singapoore... get the fastest (and largest) HDD you can find and format it NTSF... get a very very large display screen, get the strongest grph card you can find with at least 128 Mb ddr onboard, and that's it!, get a firewire port with self power line, and grabb via that. i use premiere, screen blast and some other stuff for capturing and editing...

3. uzziber

uzziber Member

I agree with komodor, and i would suggest a second (fastest (7200 rpm) and largest you can get)HDD; the first HDD for the OS and other stuff, the second HDD ONLY for videos.