1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony DCR HC15E burning vcd option

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by Joben, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Joben

Joben Member

Please Help .......

Where is that button (Burn Vcd) is hide ??
    Which is the best SW for Burning VCD through USB stream.

Thanks , Joseph

2. woody_223

woody_223 Member

i wouldnt really bother with vcd but the button is in the menu on the camera under usb mode, select it and the video will start

3. Joben

Joben Member

Thanks a lot for the advice, I see that you dont recommend to do it with VCD , I can't burn it to DVD since I dont have DVD burner , so I will appreciate if you recommned me other video format like SVCD , and by the way I use the Ulead Studio ver.8 which is much easiest than the Sony video package.

Thanks A lot
    Joseph B.

4. xsta5y

xsta5y Member

Hi, i also have just bought a Sony DCR HC15E but i still cant seem to find the burn VCD button on the camera. Would you be able to guide me through steps to find that button?

I have tried using dvd movie programs like Power Producer and Power Director but when i stream the movie, some how the quality is not very good even if i set the quality to dvd format. Is this because of the camera or my setting? Please help

thanks.

5. woody_223

woody_223 Member

the quality is not ver good as you are trying to tranfer via the usb, you need to understand to get full quality you need to be transfering approx 3meg a second, a full hour equates to approx 12gb

usb will work but the quality will be that of somthing you downloaded from the net

everything should be in the instruction manual

i have a hc30 and the usb streaming button is in the menu, click it and a message will come up on the camera screen saying it is ready to transfer