1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony DCR TRV 285E Digital8

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by amo786uk, Dec 31, 2007.

1. amo786uk

amo786uk Member

Hi i wonder if anyone can help me iv got a sony mini dv camcorder,it was working fine until i restored my pc.now when i connect it to the pc it say ...install macrmedia flash player.. iv relaoded the driver cd and adobe flash player 9 after seenin a similair problem surfing the net,this hasnt fixed the problem can any one help !

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

You forgot some information. What are you trying to do? Flash player has nothing to do with capturing video from your camcorder.

How is it connected to your computer?

3. amo786uk

amo786uk Member

hi ,well im trying to connect camcorder using USB vai picture package programe that was supplyed with camcorder,but the message apear.. install macomedia flash player fist..as far as i am know adobe brought macromedia and iv tryed to instal latest Adboe flash player but still same problem .

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

If you want quality captures, from the video on your camcorder, you need to purchase a firewire cable and connect your camcorder, to your computer, with that firewire cable. USB won't do it for you.

5. amo786uk

amo786uk Member

6. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Hopefully, the quality will be up to your liking. I don't use Picture Package. It came with my Sony DCR-HC96