1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SONY DRU-500AX WIIL NOT RECONIZE COPIED DISC

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by skillz72, Mar 30, 2003.

1. skillz72

skillz72 Guest

I USED DVDDECRYPTER,DVD2ONE,COPY TO DVD AND MY STANDALONE PLAYER PLAYS ALL COPIED DISC BUT WHEN I TRY TO PLAY ON COMPUTER IT WONT EVEN RECONIZE THAT A DISC IS IN THE DRIVE.IM USING VERBATIM DVD+R ALSO I TRIED ALL THE COPYS I MADE AND NONE OF THEM ARE RECONIZED IN DRIVE

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

What's with the CAPS ???

3. cinci5

cinci5 Member

Just for the record try a dvd-r my pc wont play + only - disc's

4. Krush019

Krush019 Member

I don't think your dru500ax is the problem. I have burned over 50 dvd-r's (no +r's) and they all work fine on my standalone player and on my pc. I'm using XP, cyberlink powerDVD for viewing on my pc, nero 5.5.10.7 for burning, and meritline generic branded DVD-R media (the cheap stuff). Maybe you got an older batch of verbatim discs?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2003
  5. lpincinti

lpincinti Member

i have the sony dru500ax and use dvddecrypter to rip, and dvd2one and have had wonderful results. everything has played in both my standalone players, one sony one panasonic in addition to my computer drive. i have been using tdk dvd-r disc though, i suspect it is the media since many others have had no probs using this drive. i would try using dvd-r since from what i hear they r more compaitible. also what app are u using to open the disc, powerdvd, win media player etc. try using a different app. not likely but hey its worth a shot