1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony DRX-710UL

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by GenPatton, Jan 14, 2005.

1. GenPatton

GenPatton Member

Just got a Sony DRX-710UL Burner and have had excellent success backing-up some of my favorite movies. Does any body have any advice/tricks/tips for this burner? Any and all feedback is appreciated.

2. Hallywood

Hallywood Regular member

I don't have any tricks for ya but I do have some advice, just keep on doin what your doin if you're having excellent success. lol.
    HW.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2005
  3. GenPatton

GenPatton Member

I have recently encountered a problem with this burner. When I backup a DVD I am able to play it in my computer DVD ROM and my standalone DVD player. However, when I attempt to play this DVD in the SONY BURNER it freezes during parts of the movie.

Why would it occasionally freeze during playback with the Burner and not the other playback devices I'm mentioning?

I did a firmware update as soon as I got the thing so I'm thinking that maybe I screwed something-up.

Also - I'm using Verbatim @ 4X's write speed. DVD Shrink or Decrypter to rip and Nero to burn.

Any thoughts or solutions would be most appreciated!