1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony DVP-S7000 Need Playback Compatibily Process

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by eyedit, Mar 19, 2004.

1. eyedit

eyedit Member

Help!
    I really love this player and want to continue enjoying its awesome playback but I can not find the right process that it wants to see.I have seen it compatible although very picky.
    Its gen 1 and needs to see an absolute DVD compliant structure and only AC3PCM no mp3 audio. I have tried various combinations of tools and media flavours and brands GQ DVD-R, Memorex DVD-R ,Fuji DVD+RW, Verbatim DVD+R" only 2 left to try DVD-RW and some Authouring media" Tools wise the norm Decrypter to RIP, DVD shrink to reauthour ,and different burning combos looking for THE ONE ..... NERO5.5.10.43, Roxio6, Burnatonce iso & authour, Imagetool ,Decrypter to burn RoxioDVD Builder. All without the player even spitting out 1 good frame. Oh by the way if your looking for a player that seems to play everything I did purchase a current gen player Terapin TT-2600 just to check my burns and it has played back everything I have thrown at it and get this $39 bucks after $20 mail in bla bla. hehe funny yea?.

I am all ears if anyone knows the magic words.

I did check out VCDHelp some people had success but they didn't get specific with their process.

Thanks a ton in advance
    Rich

2. fullboat2

fullboat2 Member

Same problem here! Did you happen to find out anything that would work? Or is it time to invest in a new DVD player?