1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony giga pocket drivers.

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by SeanZ0r, Aug 20, 2005.

1. dvb_2

dvb_2 Member

Yes, of course. I read about it here.

2. jollyroge

jollyroge Member

Hi nesha, Hope you can help me here. I have the same Vaio model as you do but don't have an english version of the recovery disc. Is it possible you can make me a copy and mail it to me. I shall of course pay for the same. Cheers

3. ateam201

ateam201 Member

runnig windows 7 64 bit edition and trying to install the driver ENX-26 MCE Drivers.zip but it doesn't seem to work if someone else got it to work let me know. i am guessing 64 bit vista and windows 7 are quite similar but its still not workiing i turned off signing of drivers as well.

4. dogman13

dogman13 Member

how do you create a partition? we the shop put the new HD in they did not partition it. It had a partition before.

5. agak

agak Regular member

dogman13
    I suggest you use a partitioning applicaton boot cd like parted magic etc... Just backup your harddrive image if something goes wrong. Search the internet for partitioning info.
    If you don't want to chance it, add another harddrive and assign it as the D:\ drive.

6. light47

light47 Member

well hello, i have tried to install the drivers on windows 7 which should be compatible with xp or vista but for some reason every time i select the folder where the drivers are it says that there are no drivers in that folder anybody why this happens?

7. sphillips

sphillips Member

I have this same f***in system I have the original app disk and a working MB still. just my sys restoration disk 1 is Crap I get to 95 % and it fails. I reloaded my system with xp pro sp2 put the required 2nd partition and downloaded the latest ver of the encoder driver and gigapocket software now i get a error gp666 HELP please!!! Ive got just about any other MS O/S can anybody help me get this POS to work again ? :C

8. agak

agak Regular member

9. cnewman

cnewman Member

10. Korsn

Korsn Member

Hello, friends. Please, help me. I have Sony Vaio tuner PCGA-UTV10, 1 CD-ROM disk japan language with driver (Sony MPEG RR-Engine and Giga Pocket Demo). My computer is non Sony PC, install Windows XP SP3.
    I found on piratebay the GigaPocket-Files.zip and install all application. When i try start Giga Pocket - an error chsetup:6003.
    I try connect dvd player to tv tuner from composite cable and start Virtualdub in capture mode. From source i choose Sony MPEG RR-Engine tuner and it's work well. I see video from dvd player.
    How can i start Giga Pocket and use sony remote comtrol? Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  11. Mike2731

Mike2731 Member

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to find and install the drivers and software for a Sony AV docking station(VGP-PRFS10V) for the past ten days. Finally I was able to find and install the Sony MPEG RR Engine for the Dock's TV tuner(TVC-U04). It is a different model than those which work with giga pocket software. This one uses Sony Vaio Zone software With a component called SONY tv tuber library. My laptop Model is VGN_FS570 Windows XP home Service pack 2. Every thing works fine. System recognized the av docking station and vaio zone software installation was successful But I am facing an strange problem when i want to use the tv tuner or even the external input. I have this message from vaio zone: Unable to wtach TV or videos because the video display hardware is in use by another prpgram. If no programs that use the video display are running, try adjusting the windows display properties settings
    I tried to change the sttings but I didnt get any luck . My Graphic card is intell and and the chipset is Mobile intell 915GM/GMs Express chipset. I also updated the driver but that didn't help as well .
    Did anybody has a similar issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks.

12. agak

agak Regular member

I had this error before when I swapped video cards and GigaPocket did not like the new video drivers. Using the original card and the original drivers from esupport.sony.com fixed it. I do not know if this will fix yours though. Mine was a desktop not a laptop.

13. Miamilake

Miamilake Member

14. Miamilake

Miamilake Member

I the same exact issue with my GigaPocket on my Sony PCV-RS422X. I can not get it to play back the video capules. Error message, then GigaPocket closes and G.P. explorer stays open with the video capule stuck with in play. Did anyone figure out a fix for this?

15. DaveAlexander

DaveAlexander Member

I found a solution:1. Go to a Vaio system that is running that card.2. Goto the Windows\Drivers folder.3. Copy the Aoicard folder to a memory stick.4. Install the card and power the system up again.5. Remove the memory stick and place it in the system you want to put the card in I have a Gigabit m/b on a built up system.6. Right click on my computer, then click on manage and go to device manager. you should see an unknown device there that is your tuner card.7. Right click on the device and select update driver.8. Click on find on local system, then select the memory stick and highlight the Aoicard folder.9. Click OK and let it install.You should now be able to use the cardI am using SageTv for mine and it works fine.

16. dingo0613

dingo0613 Member

does anybody still have the drivers that rampchip had? i really really need them.

17. sphillips

sphillips Member

anyone know of drivers for ubuntu for the enx-15 card

18. ramchip

ramchip Member

If you can't find them, let me know and I'll work something out for you to download them from me.

19. jamwheat

jamwheat Member

The links on this thread only seem to be for XP and Vista. No one seems to know of Win7 64bit drivers, although I have the ENX 26 card working with Win7 32bit.

20. MySony

MySony Member

agak, please help me
    I have same problem with my Sony VAIO PCV-W510G

I bought used Sony VAIO PCV-W510G a few days ago without any disks provided. I found a lot of viruses in the system. I formatted the disk and reinstalled the Windows XP. Then I downloaded all drivers from Sony’s official website. But now I have problem with Giga Pocket software because I don’t have it in CD. In the Sony’s website I found only UPDATE for Giga Pocket, but I didn’t find the software itself. :eek:(
    And besides I found the recovery partition in the HDD, but I haven’t got any recovery disk either. Now I have Sony VAIO PCV-W510G with fresh Windows XP (SP2) but without any brad CDs.

Can you help me with brand CDs with Giga Pocket and/or with Sony recovery disk for my PC? I just want to watch the TV in my PC, and have all functions works. I need it very-very-very much!

I shall be expecting for your reply.
    Sincerely yours,
    Max

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010