1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony giga pocket drivers.

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by SeanZ0r, Aug 20, 2005.

1. BoogMU

BoogMU Member

1. Forgot that I replaced the original video card with a ATI radeon 9550 a while back. Thought it worked with Gigapocket before though. cant say because I stopped using gigapocket a while ago, but now I want to use it again. do I need to original card?

2. I put the old card into the machine and installed the driver from sony. I rebooted and it's still not working. Same error on GigaPocket opening.

2. agak

agak Regular member

I think you have to re-install GigaPocket.

3. rankho

rankho Member

sorry im new, i had a similar problem, i had a sony vaio with windows XP media center edition, a few days ago i reinstaled WMC and well i have the issue of the video media controller i fix that by now, but i didnt find where i can download the gigapocket for ENX 26, so i really appreciate if any one would help me with that thank you

Danny

4. rankho

rankho Member

sorry im new, i had a similar problem, i had a sony vaio with windows XP media center edition, a few days ago i reinstaled WMC and well i have the issue of the video media controller i fix that by now, but i didnt find where i can download the gigapocket for ENX 26, so i really appreciate if any one would help me with that thank you

Danny