1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony giga pocket drivers.

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by SeanZ0r, Aug 20, 2005.

1. aznjkc

aznjkc Member

dam dats ghetto i didnt even get it!!!!!!!

2. zinkpig

zinkpig Member

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  3. uhura422

uhura422 Member

Thanks a lot

4. wolfelix

wolfelix Guest

i recently bought an ENX-26 tuner card for my vaio VGC-RB30 pc, but i cant get it to work..i tried everything ,..looking for gigapocket on sony's site using vaio media and vaio zone ..but nothing works...how can i get the drivers for this tuner card???...help me plz

5. ASIFGY

ASIFGY Guest

Please help!!! I also need drivers for this Sony TV Card - 1-860-696-21 ENX-26 / pcva-imb5a

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2006
  6. ramchip

ramchip Member

Drivers to make these cards work on ANY computer with Windows XP !!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  7. Tayte

Tayte Guest

giga pocket working!!!
    I have been looking for the giga pocket software for a good 6 months.
    I too found the guy on ebay and offered to buy a copy of the cd but he never replied to me. I guess I didn't offer enough money like Ramchip. Any I gave Ramchip $10.00 for his trouble to upload the software for me and I now have a working giga pocket on a custom pc.
    Thanks Ramchip thought I would never get this software

8. ramchip

ramchip Member

Don't forget to hook up the little 4 wire "B" connector to your sound card or you'll probably NOT get sound out!

9. weeedie

weeedie Member

Plz help...im desperate for giga pocket setup file...I seem 2 have lost it and i desperatly need it...can some1 plz help me..:)

10. ASIFGY

ASIFGY Guest

I also got the drivers from RAMCHIp. And it worked perfectly on my 1-860-696-21 ENX-26 / PCVA-IMB5A.

Thanks RAMCHIP.

11. ramchip

ramchip Member

I was told that I should NOT be sharing the Drivers or the Free Software. I am confused as I got the drivers from the Guy that wrote them and the Software is avaialable for free from Sony, But
    I don't want any trouble.
    Sorry Guys !

ramchip

12. zephyrus

zephyrus Member

Thanks zinkpig, the download for the drivers is a dream come true. I am downloading the Sage TV software, but was wondering if anyone was willing to share the giga pocket software. I have a Vaio but I have replaced the MB so no dice using the recovery CD. Sony and their proprietary crap.

13. ramchip

ramchip Member

ramchip

14. zephyrus

zephyrus Member

Thanks ramchip, worked like a charm. I have a 1-860-696-41 ENX-26 / pcva-imb5a. The drivers I downloaded from zinkpig worked. I then got the software from ramchip. Well, back in business.

15. dr1death

dr1death Member

My giga pocket crashed on my sony vaio. I couldn't view the tv or playback screens on the app. I went looking all over the place to get it back up to no avail. Read this thread and decided to try the "ramchip" solution. Paypal'ed him the money and downloaded the drivers. Ran the setup for giga pocket 5.5 and my tv screen came back up. Saved me a reload of the partition. Now if only I could find another inexpensive sony video capture card... :)

16. aznjkc

aznjkc Member

Lame i gota ENX 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. kkozuch

kkozuch Member

ramchip can you please pm me with the drivers and every thing i have a
    Enx 26

18. ramchip

ramchip Member

Sorry, Can't email them as the whole package is about 60 Megs in size. Too big to Attach to a PM or an Email.
    Someone told me I could get into trouble If I share them.
    I doubt that because I received the Drivers from the guy that WROTE them with his permission to share, and the Software is FREE ware from the Sony Site. But I don't want ANY trouble...

ramchip

ramchip

19. SeanZ0r

SeanZ0r Regular member

Il make this simple cause im on my phone and t9 isn't very swell. You wont get in any trouble, they are simply drivers and u have permisson to dist. I would be happy to host and pw it so only ad users can dl. Just pm me and il give you my aim, or msn sn so you can send it.

-sean on nokia 6682

20. boatwiser

boatwiser Guest

I am also on the same boat and desperate for help, my card is 1-860-696-51ENX-26 and I am looking for the drivers and if possible the software gigapocket 5.5 as well. I looked all over the place and not easely available. Contacted the guy selling at ebay and no response maybe my $20 paypal offer did not interested him...
    If anyone can/would be willing to help, please PM me
    Thanks
    BTW, I am trying to use the sony card on a brand new Dell 8400 Dimension system, windows XP PRO SP2 :)