1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony kp-51ws510 issues with picture

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by 98sohc, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

Hey guys I aquired this tv for free, when I turn on the tv picture comes on, but in the corner where it says video, there is like green lines going from top right to top left in like a u shape, then at bottom of screen it says video with like a red shadow, doin some searching on the net and I am finding that alot of people are having convergance issues with the ic's? I am not sure what that is but hoping you guys can help, also I pulled the back panel off, and it looks pretty clean back there but I looked into the blue green red bulbs back there and in the blue it look normal, the green one had that wierd line goin from corner to corner, and the red one looked ok to but there was this little black rectangle in the green/red one and not the blue not sure if this all related but just trying to give as much info As possible, thanks in advance and if there is any more info I can provide just let me know, thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.