1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony ps2

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Alien13, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Hey

I just want to know what is better the new slim ps2 or the old ps2 i have the old bigger version and i think that it is better than the newone waht do you think?

2. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

They are basically the same thing. The only thing thats better about the new slim ps2 is that its smaller AND IT COST MORE lol. Dont go out of your way to buy it trust me its not worth it. Just save up for the PS3 or the XBOX 2 or something.

3. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Oh and sorry to double-post but i forgot to say, you should definitely buy a DS instead of buying the slim ps2. If you love gaming and especially online gaming then the DS or the PSP is the way to go, but personally i prefer to DS (its cheaper and lately the PSP has been having problems).

4. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

thanx for the info

5. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

No problem dude i like helping. If you have any questions at all about the Nintendo DS or the PSP ask me in the Nintendo DS vs Sony PSP topic. I should be able to answer just about any of your questions! :)