1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Vaio desktop P.C (PCV-W1/G /GB )

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by tonyk2311, Feb 20, 2007.

1. tonyk2311

tonyk2311 Member

Hey Ppls, does anyone know if its possible to upgrade the graphics card on one of the above desktops P.cs? at the min it wont play most newer games (barely plays warcraft 3). i'm pretty good without taking computers apart and nearly putting them back together again.so if anyone can give me some advice on what to do it would be most appreciated :) thank you

2. J0hnnyga

J0hnnyga Regular member

i personally dont know of any reason you couldnt upgrade it but if your unsure or unconvinced perhaps you should contact sony customer support and ask them im sure theres a number on the website

3. elokito

elokito Regular member

no u cant u dnt even have pci slots and u have an intel integrated card the best thing u could do is upgrade ure ram up to 1gb thats the max it can handle

4. tonyk2311

tonyk2311 Member

Thanks for the help guys, have contaced sony and they said the same thing, which sucks! ill just ave to go out and upgrade the comp altogether. anyone got any pointers on anywhere to buy from? need a gaming p.c (just the station not the monitor) bout £350? or any suggestions on what i should be looking for hardwise would be apprecuiated too thanks again