1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Wega KV-27FV310 and Progressive Scan DVD Player

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by RiotMac, Dec 22, 2004.

1. RiotMac

RiotMac Member

Word,
    THis is my first post. Hello. I have a sony wega kv-27fv310 and a Phillips DVP642 progressive scan dvd player hooked up through monster component video cables. Heres the deal, when i go into the dvd player menu to set it to progressive, it will not allow me. The picture turns all scrambled for few seconds and then goes back to standard mode. I am not sure why i cant use the progressive scan feature. Is my tv not progressive scan ready or what, i think it should be, its realatively new.
    Thanks for your help

2. abhi212

abhi212 Member

well dear i have exactly the same problem i guess its somethin to do with the Hz frequency of the TV set but anyways if u get a solution for urs please update me.
    Thanku in advance

3. HKT3020

HKT3020 Regular member

Just checked the specs for the listed model you mentioned and Progressive scan is not supported.

4. vinzul

vinzul Guest

if your using component wires and they are hooked up to the tv and dvd right then you would think that it would work since component is one of the newer tec.
    next to dvi and hdmi