1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soprano's w/ 1.11 vs. 1.12

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by edjanx, Apr 18, 2003.

1. edjanx

edjanx Member

Hi all, I've been reading that people are having success with DVD2One 1.11 with the Sopranos series. I've tried doing a Full Disk backup with Season 2 disc one, and the disc loads through most navigation, but no episodes will play. Anyone else having similar problems? I don't have 1.11 so I can't test that, but I'm wondering if something in 1.12 might have broken the ability to do full discs successfully.

Thanks,
    Ed Janx_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Ed Janx
    http://janx.com
    [/small]

2. Nightlite

Nightlite Guest

I have been doing season one... and all have worked fine except I have not tested the fourth disk as of yet. I tested that one only on the PC that made me think it did not work.... but as I looked at the ripped files that are still on the hard drive it was only showing one episode also...I have not overwritten any of the dvd2one and have the 1.11 also..maybe they will post it again for you if it is the problem... but I have not had it.

3. craven

craven Guest

I had the same problem with version 1.1.2 so I downloaded 1.1.1 and it works! Not sure what they did wrong between the two versions. Now 1.1.3 is out so it may have a fix included but who knows!!!

4. edjanx

edjanx Member

It now works flawlessly with version 1.1.3 I did season 2 and 3 in full movie mode and it produced an excellent picture quality too, which was an added feature of 1.1.2 for longer movies like The Sopranos.

5. craven

craven Guest

It seems that version 1.1.3 is much slower than 1.1.1! I'm using it now for Disc 2 of season 1 and it's taking 2 hours for dvd2one to get it done. Version 1.1.1 was doing the same in 65 minutes! ANyone else experiencing this also?

6. edjanx

edjanx Member

Nope. It took between 35 and 40 minutes to finish the Sopranos 2 & 3. One note: I never run any other applications when using DVD2ONE as the times go up to two hours just by launching Outlook, for example.

7. Nightlite

Nightlite Guest

This length of time probably has more to do with your PC than the program.... I have about 25-30 minutes per full disk mode for the Sopranos Series disks