1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOrry to all, final thread, how to burn video files to a dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Simonpar2, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Simonpar2

Simonpar2 Guest

I want to make a vcd that plays on a dvd player. Any suggestions, and what programs to use? The video files are MPEG 1. I am truly sorry for posting multiple threads before, i just was very anxious to get feed back, and sorry scube pete, i did what you said, but i then got lost so i reposted.

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

I faintly remember someone had answered a similar question somewhere. But since you're so anxious, I might as well make a few suggestions based partly on my memory of the other guy's reply:
    Actually many programs can create VCDs out of mpeg files. I use Nero. There just click 'make vcd', choose 'capture video files' if your mpeg files are stored in an external device (e.g. camcorder), or choose 'add video files' if they're stored on the PC's hard disk. Then follow the instructions. No sweat.
    If you're just making VCDs, you may use CD-Rs to save money. If I'm not wrong, DVD players can all play VCDs.
    Good luck!