1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sound is out of sync with the picture

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by prflava69, Jan 14, 2003.

1. prflava69

prflava69 Guest

hello guys im sry about thos but i am using steinberg copy dvd for backing up my movies the picture is great but for some reason the
    sound is out of sync with the picture.is there any software available to fix it?
    is there a program better to backup? plus it takes 23 hrs to convert and burn the movie 1 dvd movie. dvd x copy is good but it copies to on to 2 dvd's i want to be able to copy it to 1 dvd

thanks

2. jcurrier

jcurrier Member

Try Going to this link. Start Click on the SmartRipper Hyperlink to the left. Then go the the Rempeg link. Then Ifo Edit link. Just listen to the steps and try for yourself. It is pretty time consuming but it works. (4.5 hours on my P4 2.4 With 1GB Ram.) I only use this if I can not Strip a movie all the way down. Mostly movies over 2 hours.

http://www.dvd2dvdr.com/MEDIA/rempeg.html

Last edited: Jan 15, 2003
  3. prflava69

prflava69 Guest

thank you i've done this im trying to eliminate all thise steps dvd xcopy is better than that but it puts it on 2 dvds i wanna fit everything one 1 cd if u need some backup stuff let me know by the way do u know how to back up gamecube games?