1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Source Path Error

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by easties15, Dec 19, 2005.

1. easties15

easties15 Member

After Phase II is completed an error pops up and reads about my source path not being the same as the one that is used as indicated in "prepare". So Phase III never begins. Does this have to do with my Decoder? I have Cinema Craft Encoder SP Retail 2.67 and it is using a different one or does it have to do with the setup?

2. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

Whatever folder that you had the DVD ripped to originally is not the same folder that the ripped material resided in once you got to Phase II. Did you rename it or something?

3. easties15

easties15 Member

first when it is done decrypting, all of the files went into a folder created in my main directory "Program Files" always titled the name of the title of my movie. then i simply put that folder into my source path and then the same folder but with more specific including the "video folder" into the working path. then i create a new folder to put all of this into. if i use the same folder it doesn't work for my source and working it doesn't work. so i have made 1 path contain the entire folder and the other one just the video folder of that movie. Now when i go to copy it in Nero burn it says there is a reallocation problem with a file. I have been using these programs for years and never had a problem until i upgraded. so i am familiar with everything but i can not determine how to fix this new problem.

4. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

Nero gurus should be around soon to help you...

Last edited: Dec 23, 2005
  5. easties15

easties15 Member

Thanks for your help.... Actually perhaps you have an answer for why I can no longer use CCE mode even though I inserted "path" the same way it was in my older version which worked fine? For some reason there seems to be a problem because a seperate window pops up and asks if I want to save it and make all these changes instead of just encoding the files? I think this may be the problem. I am forced to use HC encoder mode.

6. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

Path should lead to EclCCE.exe

7. L8ter

L8ter Guest

it sounds to me as if you are burying these files in to many subfiles [bold]try setting your source file into a folder directly on your hd titled finalised or similar[/bold]it's good to have your workin file close to rb and accessible!
    what guide told you to build this mountain of folders??

there is a way to allow nero to burn from the buryed files but I think default is 6 files deep and I wouldn't reccomend, or look to find out how, to change that!

8. L8ter

L8ter Guest

what changes does rebuilder ask you to make when using the update?

please be specific in your posting so as to get the best advice,when able to copy/paste any errors! :)