1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

space on hard drive

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ODMENT, Feb 12, 2005.

1. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

Hey, yeardly I tried to find dvd-r for the dim witted but I could only find it for the newby, so please excuse me. I wanted to go to the liberry but my mom wouldn't let me go alone. I did however learn how to cut and paste try this and see if this works. http://home.mn.rr.com/t1camp1/Focus.swf

2. yeardley

yeardley Member

Good work, man.

The question is, how did you get a snapshot of my girlfriend's face?

Sorry about the previous post last night. Guess everyone needs help...some more than others. Much, much, more.

3. yeardley

yeardley Member

accidental double-post

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  4. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

zenarrrow

The difference between being an expert, knowledgeable, comfortable, or just a noob is of course experience and knowledge. If one wants to learn there are many ways and one of them is right here. If you have a question, don’t feel intimidated or embarrassed. There isn’t a day gone by that one can’t learn something from someone here. It doesn’t bother me a bit and it’s my choice to either answer or sit back and shake my head when I see questions brought up here. Rotary is an Addict on here and I have never heard him poke fun or say anything condescending to anyone, no matter how basic the question might be.

5. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that I deserve some of this, but on the other hand like you said I have learned quite a bit from alot of people in here. I think yeardley needs to apply for the moderators position, as I think he has got it all figured out. I just don't see what his problem is with other people having questions. No offense taken, especialy I don't feel that he was patronizing me(where does that come from?) Hey that wasn't my girl friends picture it was just a mirror!!! Yeardly you are just to cool for this forum. I hope you feel alot better about yourself now. I think maybe you might have impressed a few people in here. Now go wipe your nose looks like you got something brown on it. By the way thanks scuba bud I appreciate your kind words, I am not intimidated by him in the least bit.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  6. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

I apologize, I don't want to start a pissing contest. I have learned alot from people in here, thanks to everyone who has passed along a helpful hint cheers to all. ---zen-->

7. DSYF3R

DSYF3R Regular member

@zenarrrow

I'm glad you apologized, because I think you need to re-read the post three above yours. He wasn't having a go at your girlfriend, it was his own.