1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

speaker help extreamly important!

Discussion in 'Receivers and amplifiers' started by 1000games, Aug 22, 2007.

1. 1000games

1000games Member

i was just sitting on my comp listening to music and all the sudden they just dont play anymore my speakers are on everything s connected properly the volume is on and theres no hardware conflicts please help i need sound on my comp for a project for school please help

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

calm down man. just figure it out from process of elimation. plug a pair of headphones or other speakers to your computer to see if they work. if they do, its your speakers. if not, its your computer. try using several different programs to see if you get audio from any of them. open up your audio panel, make sure all faders are up, and that none are muted. then check and see if there are new drivers available for your card. if there are, download and install them. if not, uninstall the current one you have and re install it.

3. tizler

tizler Regular member

This happened to me once and had me going crazy. Plugged - unplugged - booted etc, then suddenly thought

Son had been on my pc and must have caught the mute button on my keyboard lol

So check there isnt a key on your keyboard that takes out the sound - thats all mine was!!