1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spiderchip ? AGAIN

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by klewis11, Feb 2, 2005.

1. klewis11

klewis11 Member

Is there anyone who got the spiderchip 1.1 to work on an Xbox v 1.6 and if so how. I have the new washer and screw dosent work. tried pressing the chip down dosent work. all wires are in proper places i check over ten times and still nothing. all i get with the chip enabled is on off on off FRAG I'm at my wits end with this chip and its about top be returned if i cant get it working

2. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

What about the bios that makes the chip work?

3. klewis11

klewis11 Member

it wont even load to the bios screen

4. portunato

portunato Member

hey Klewiss11,
    Same stuff happened with me. But check this out I had that FRAG shit happened to me, but when I pressed down on the far end of the chip I then got a solid red light and no bios of course. I also read somewhere in this forum that if you got a solid red light and black screen then most likely that chip doesn't have a bios. So you gotta somehow get a hold of a programmer and flash that sum bitch. I haven't tried it yet. I emailed my frustration to DIVINEO about this chip but they told me that the Main Manager won't be back until February 20th to handle my problem. I requested them if I could send the chip back in replacement for a TESTED, BIOSED chip. I think those guys at spiderchip didn't bios some this chip so you would have to buy their programmer to. I don't know. Let me know if you ever get a solid red light when you press down on the chip. If you get a FRAG(green/red) most likely there is still connection missing. I used the cork screw trick I learn in this forum and it doesn't FRAG, just solid red light. Hope this is helpful.

5. tyche7

tyche7 Member

Howdy, I was able to get a 1.6b Xbox modded with this chip successfully. You'll have to get a new screw, a new washer, and you'll have to break off the pogo pin you don't need (see spider's website for that one). After all that you can get it in and it should work if your wires are in the right places. Then the only thing is making sure it doesn't come loose. Good luck.

6. davidc24

davidc24 Member

I used my own bolt and put a nut on the back. However the xbox boots when the chip is turned on but when it is turned off it frags.