1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spiderchip Nightmare

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by slautterb, Jun 15, 2005.

1. erkeko

erkeko Member

Hi!, Maybe i could help you with my experience. (Sorry by my poor english). I do the things that i read in this thread.

- Chip is out of xbo
    - i connect with the swicth on/off that come with the programmer but this don't work never for me.
    - i connect directly the wire that have a big black conector, only if i connect it whit the red cable lookin for de hole for screw the chip is work with the programmer...
    - later i connect the usb with the pc but not it's recognized then i reboot my pc and i can to write... fast, one portion for a minute more or less... but when it arrive the 22 halt... i think... it's posible that the programmer don't work well, or the chip, or...

I will send an email to divineo shop for they change me, but i don't have many hope....

Well, i hope you can understand me.

2. erkeko

erkeko Member

Hi!, i'm exciting, i get the programmer to write the flash...in 3 hours, i do the metal shield, and the write process going better... but only work fine in a Pentium IV, not in my AMD Athlon 64... i don't know if is for that but.. it work very much fine, but the chip don't work... i think i mistake another time the bios... sorry... i have to probe with another...

3. jn420

jn420 Member

If the hardware isn't dected update your mobo chipset and restart the computer with just the USB cable plugged in. Then open the spiderchip programmer and plug in just the programmer(1st circut board) your looking for hardware dected and restart again. Then open spiderchip programmer and plug the chip directly in.
    Try

Xecuter2 4981.06_256

http://hackdabox.eternalnoob.net/spiderchip_squeeze.html

4. PAUL0617

PAUL0617 Regular member

I have a spiderchip issues.I installed my spiderchip 1.1 and i used d wire only on my v 1.5 xbox but it doesn't work.........please help