1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splinter Cell Linux Save... **NO EMAIL ADDRESSES**

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by gamami, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xBURTON5x

xBURTON5x Member

i need help getting mods for halo 2. I have splinter cell and action replay, but i dont know what to do from there. please help me. my email address is removed

Last edited: Feb 25, 2006
  2. curtis18

curtis18 Member

ok i need help also lol just like everyone else!!! ok i have splinter cell i have action replay okokok. now i need someone to email me everything else i need and what to do with them if someone will do this i would greatly apreciate it thx plz. my email is removed. thx plz hurry also bye!!!!

3. IIDGMII

IIDGMII Member

Can someone please send me the linux installer and the splinter cell game saves so i can mod. also does an1 know how to degrade the xbox dashboard version back so i can softmod. if any1 can help me at all with any of these questions my email is removed

4. vegala

vegala Guest

Hi.
    Like everyone else I am trying to get hold of the splinter cell Softmod.Installer.Deluxe.v2.0.Xbox-Hq.rar file but can't locate it anywhere, not even on BitTorrent sites since no-one seems to be hosting it anywhere. If anyone has this file can you please email it to me at removed

Cheers,
    Vega....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2006
  5. curtis18

curtis18 Member

blumming hell I DID ALL THE STUFF I WAS TOLD TO DO WHEN I GOT TO THE PART WERE IT SAYS EVALUTION X A SIGN CAME UP AND SAID PLZ GET HELP FROM COSTUMER SERVICE IN LIKE 10 LANGUAGES THEN MY EBOX TURNED OFF. WHEN I TURN IT BACK ON THE SCREEN JUST STAYS BLACKAND U CAN SEE FUZZY STUFF. oh bum bum bum :( :( :( :( :mad: WILL SOME ONE HELP ME. EMAIL ME AT removed plzzzzzz hurry i need my xbox help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. pyro06

pyro06 Guest

Hi, i need a copy of the same 2 Splinter Cell saves as everyone else
    email me at removed as soon as possible

7. yomandin

yomandin Guest

Hey guys, here is whta u need...just do this and you`ll have an modded xbox, hope you use wisely.... i just tried and it works, belive....
    just write this in your google browser :

Modding the Xbox in 10 Minutes

follow the instruccions in that page and buala!!!

you will be greeted with all you needdd

any questions??? just e-mail me.... removed

8. gamami

gamami Member

I sent the saves to everybody who wanted it on page ten.

9. jdude190

jdude190 Guest

wow just go to www.xx360xx.com and click on linux and then click evox and download them, (not .zip) just add it to AR.

10. newbmodd

newbmodd Guest

i know there is a bunch of people that have already asked but could you send me the save at removed

11. pyro06

pyro06 Guest

Hi, i came on this forum last time and some nice dude emailed me the SPlinter Cell files, but he emailed me [bold]PAL[/bold, i need [bold]NTSC[/bold .......(SID.Splinter.Cell.v2.0.Xbox-Hq.zip and SID.Splinter.Cell.v2.0.[bold]NTSC[/bold].Xbox-Hq.zip)

12. rS_x_Jack

rS_x_Jack Guest

Hey I know you've got a lot of emails but I think I got the wrong save coz when i click on linux it comes up with the Checkpoints and Levels screen but when I click on checkpoints (which I think you're meant to do) my xbox freezes. Can I get the right file or am I just doing it wrong? My email is removed thanks

13. Tycoon88

Tycoon88 Member

Can anyone please send me the file for this soft mod, i have been trying to hunt it down.. but i have failed sofar, my email is removed Thank you if u send it.

14. fuku11

fuku11 Member

hey send it to removed

15. redwill

redwill Member

KSI FOR LIFE!!!!!

16. Eddie117

Eddie117 Guest

Yo WR can u send a few files to a friend his email is removed thankx bro

17. Eddie117

Eddie117 Guest

Yo WR can u send a few files to a friend his email is removed thankx bro and he learning how o softmod so yea its no big deal just send him the same files u sent me k

18. canwill

canwill Member

hey WR you helped me out a while back and i just need those files again....if you can please send them to removed

19. kyle17mx

kyle17mx Member

can someone send me the linuxe file please.email is removed

20. wr6739

wr6739 Regular member

I uploaded the saves to rapidshare because of size, in the download type box click free and it should bring you to a page that says "Download-Ticket reserved. Please wait _ seconds" and you can start the download after that reaches 0. The saves are compressed (.zip) so you will have to unzip the main Softmod.Installer.Deluxe.v2.0.zip file then copy the SID.Splinter.Cell.v2.0.NTSC.Xbox-Hq.zip save and the SID.Splinter.Cell.v2.0.Xbox-Hq.zip save to your action replay. Here's the link http://rapidshare.de/files/11685468/Softmod.Installer.Deluxe.v2.0.zip.html

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.