1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomrrow Image

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by cloude, Aug 7, 2004.

1. cloude

cloude Guest

I have the image of Pandora Tomorrow on my hdd, it's the UK version, so it's using SafeDisc 3.20.022. I don't even want to burn[/] the image, I just want to play the game with it. It installs fine, but once I try to play the game from the image, it doesn't work. I just asks me to insert the correct cd-rom.

2. IAIHMB

IAIHMB Member

I had the same problem with Doom 3. :( The only thing I could do was get the No-CD crack. I tried pretty much everything I could think of.

3. cloude

cloude Guest

Yeah. There is no crack for the version 1.31 though. There is only cracks for up to 1.2, or at least that's the most recent I can find. Checked Game Copy World, and did a quick search on Google.

4. _viper_

_viper_ Member

you have to do better than google =)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2004
  5. 2005

2005 Regular member

cracks are illegal, that will get this site shut down..... for one if you cant immage the game then its your drive.. safedisk protection and espically the newest 3.2x version are VERY hardware dependant.

6. IAIHMB

IAIHMB Member

They may be illegal, but one a company suggests one, I don't see anyone getting in any trouble. :)

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Just because a company endorses a crack doesn't automatically mean our forum rules are changed. By law cracks are illegal and can get our site in trouble.

viper,

Remove your link or risk being banned for linking to a piracy related website.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    JMLS-166S/Plextor PX-708A/Plextor Premium

My Movies! http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Rephaim

Got Indie? http://cdbaby.com/[/small]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2004
  8. 2005

2005 Regular member

you do not own the software therefore you may not modify it. when you buy a game or another piece of software all you are purchasing is a liscense to use it, not to modify or distrubte it as you see fit... read you EULA that came with the game and youll find im right.

9. _viper_

_viper_ Member

I bought the game; I only used my link as a convenience to avoid putting in the cd all the time and instead play music or something.

10. 2005

2005 Regular member

which if you read your EULA is illegal, you modified the games executable file which you do not have the legal rights to do

11. cloude

cloude Guest

2005, I'm not running it from my CD drive, hardware dependancy has nothing to do with it. I want to emulate the images.

12. 2005

2005 Regular member

try mounting it in a virtual drive such as alcohols or daemon tools, if your using alcohol make sure that you install it in expert mode and that you rename the scsi and bus files so you can avoid blacklisting