1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splinter cell softmod. help plz.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by monster1, Aug 24, 2005.

1. angus07

angus07 Member

sweet ok, i just installed winrar, now it will work

2. angus07

angus07 Member

i downloaded the first splinter and put it on win rar, is that what i was suppose to do? and i downloaded the second and tried to put in on winrar but it said there was no files in it......what next?\oh and thanx
    for all ur help kyle and sean

3. angus07

angus07 Member

ok! i have winrar,flashfxp and everything, now im at a4h....i have downloaded splinter cell 1 and 2....when i go to download a modded map like turf2 or whatever on a4h when i click on the link it just goes to a blank page....any suggestion? or any instructions or something? (wow problem after problem, this gets to be a freakin nuisance lol) any help will b greatly appreciated and acknowledged

4. angus07

angus07 Member

also when i try to put both splinter cell files (1 and 2) on action replay memory card it says there is not enough space for both only the first one...

5. xmaster92

xmaster92 Member

i just signed up here so im new. I have acction replay, the first splinter cell, an xbox, an xbox live account, and halo 2. i have linux but it dosent say to run it in splinter cell. does anyone know why?

6. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

go to my site and it has everything you need hutproductions.proboards56.com

7. D-man111

D-man111 Member

Hey sean, I downloaded dot halo from your site and when I tried to open the file, it wouldn't open. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

8. hangaber

hangaber Guest

Hey does any one have an xbox subscription genterator that works better than 1/50 times

9. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

shit my site was just fusking shut down by invisionfree because they found out that i had "illegal material" on there so give me a while to make a new site and i will post it for all. and for hangaber, if you have tons of two months why do u need a generator..? and for all you guys please send me freind request on sturlydizzle019 or sturlydizzle19, i forgot which but only one should work...

10. dzuldare

dzuldare Regular member

hi. i am still trying to softmod my xbox. i have the action replay. i have the memory card. i have the two linux game saves. i put them on the xbox. everything looks good. i DO NOT have live. does this matter? well i hope not. i have dail up not broadband so...yea. well i installed the live software using halo2. so "live" software is on there. i have splinter cell. the original. i start it up and hit start game. the game save : LINUX is right there waiting. i go ahead and push A. i push A again on CHECK POINTS... and bamM!!!!!!! ERROR CODE 21. YOUR XBOX REQUIRES SERVICE. ya know the screen. and the open button flashes red and green x mas time! oh yehaw... i am boggled. what did i do wrong? my verison is 1 i think. K:100.4034.01 D:100.5960.01. now it is a known fact that you cannot ftp into your xbox without it being modded. but does it need to somehow be connected to my computer for the softmod to work? i have it connected. i have the settings set right, but they cannot connect. i tryed craxton and qwix. but those 2 programs only work after it is modded. what about this flashxfp. does that flash the xbox hard drive. but i thought you did not have to flash the hard drive to softmod. i have read and read alot of tutorials on afterdawn and others. i am just missing some little bit of info that probably everyone knows. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thanks

11. dzuldare

dzuldare Regular member

yea... i don't think this flashxfp works untill the xbox is SOFTMODDED!!!. i have my pc and xbox set up right , well best of my ability.(which oviously sucks) and it does not connect. i am running a straight though cable from my computer to my switch and another straight though cable to the xbox. this shit pisses me off , if i had more money to waste i would just buy a premodded xbox, because this tactical procedure...and that's what it is , is being difficult. i think that i would have better luck at brain sergurey! so if someone knows what i am doing wrong, please tell me. hell... if ya live near nj, come over to my house and i will pay for gas! thanks,

12. dzuldare

dzuldare Regular member

ok, i downloaded another set of saves from freewebs.com. it accaully worked. the files were so small. there was not much too them. they loaded evox. the other saves i had were alot bigger. like 5 meg and this one was under 1 meg. there is not much too this evox... you can't really do anything. well now that i got it to work, i guess i can now ftp. but then what... well i need to read more before i complain again.

13. dzuldare

dzuldare Regular member

ok, i now have my xbox modded to evox 3945 or something like that. well i sort of gave up on trying to get a new hard drive in there. it is possible, but i don't need to do it i found out. i just use flashfxb and copy the xbox D drive (with a game in it) to a folder on my pc! i notice however that the game(ninja guiden:black) comes out to be a little over 6 gig. what do i do? it needs to be 4.7 or smaller. is there some program that can shrink it. yea, i have herd of qwix and i have it. i put it on there, but i have no idea how the program works, or if there is a better program. can some please awnser me on this one... thanx

14. dzuldare

dzuldare Regular member

i did it! well not ninja gaiden. ninja gaiden is too big. i do need help with that one. it does need to be either downstamped or something. can you just deleate movies from it or will that mess up the game? anyway i backed up fable and oddworld:strangers wrath!

15. tyler1111

tyler1111 Guest

dood s i cant get my fusking splinter cell to load with flash fxp and it say pasv impleted and there are no files what the fusk im doing wrong

16. tyler1111

tyler1111 Guest

please some one help

17. dzuldare

dzuldare Regular member

you can't ftp splinter cell. you can not ftp at all untill it is softmodded. you need to buy a action replay. i got mine off ebay. they say it should be the orignial not the max. but i got the max. the max won't work only because of the memory card they give with it. you need to have a offical xbox mem card. the splinter cell also has to be orignal, not platnium.

18. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

go to my site hutproductions.proboards56.com

19. dzuldare

dzuldare Regular member

it would be nice if we did not have to sing up to that site before we can view it!

20. demon6669

demon6669 Guest

hi guys i am confused all over the place. but i think i have figured it out. when i drag the modded maps over on to flash fxp. which go do i click on the one on the right or the left?