1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splinter cell softmod. help plz.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by monster1, Aug 24, 2005.

1. angus07

angus07 Member

ok after downloadding the modded maps do u have to put on ppf o matic?
    and if so it says must have ISO file to open...what is that and what file do i use?

2. darkturds

darkturds Guest

hey ever time i try to put the splinter cell thing in my action replay it says it is not a xbox save and it won't let me do anything

3. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

you need winrar then download the save from my site then open winrar then drag them across to action replay /my site is
    Http://hutproductions.proboards56.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2005
  4. darkturds

darkturds Guest

ok now what do i do i installed winra and i don't know what to do exactly

5. darkturds

darkturds Guest

when i highlight the two of the things in the folder and try to put it in my action replay. then it doesn't do anything it just sits there doing nothing. i am sorry about me asking these questions but i am the newbiest of all newbes with stuff.(please reply)

6. darkturds

darkturds Guest

everytime i go to ur web i don't no what thread to go to and i posted somthing under splintercell and it says basically what i been saying here. if u can tell me what to do after i installed warar and have the documents open.

7. darkturds

darkturds Guest

i think it will be easier to tell me on aim. my thing is darkturd02.

8. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

take the fils from winrar then drag them to action replay

9. Suicidal

Suicidal Member

I have many different modding programs on my computer only I can't use them. Every time it is going to load them it says "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000135). Click on OK to terminate the application." What can I do to fix this?

10. Suicidal

Suicidal Member

Nevermind guys i figured it out all i had to do was get the .net framework. If anyone has some sweet ppf for spawn modding or some other cool one send me a message and maybe we can trade some. I have some preety cool ones that you might want.

11. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

12. jackprat

jackprat Guest

hi,i use smart ftp and where it says yourserver.com your supposed to replace it with something,so do i type my xbox ip address in there?

13. Sandmastr

Sandmastr Member

Ok im a noob at using ppf-o-matic and FlashFXP. So i dont know how to transfer the normal maps onto my desktop from FlashFXP. Can someone tell me?

14. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

wow.... so many retards trying to figure out to mod at the same time... i say we screw em'... theres enough modders on live as there is yet people teach others how to mod all the time

if we do teach em.. please dont share good mods with them... becuase then its really gay when u work hard to make your own and you get beat by ppf-whores who download and talk shit even tho they suck

15. hobo420

hobo420 Member

is there anyway to mode becides useing the memory card? if so can you please help.

16. mailhead6

mailhead6 Guest

anyone play runescape? my usename mailhead5 and if u want to play go to runescape.com u could plaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. darkdeath

darkdeath Member

Hay, im able to get everything done except for the connection part done on flashfxp. I get the IP adress and the useranme and password and enter it in alright and as it should, but it wont connect? What are some reaosn for this and what can i do to fix it. Someone please help.

18. darkdeath

darkdeath Member

Hay,you know where the green light appears on your xbox, hte button that opens the disk tray, welll that ligth will stay green for baout 20 seconds and then goes flashing red and green? Why, and it sends my xbox to a screen with japapneese writting?????

19. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

okay sry everyone, i was alittle tense the day i sent mah last messege, the reason your gettin that screen is because the splintercell, mechassault, or agent under fire save that you used had a default in it, try the one on this website under softmod tut on the left, www.haloscene.net, as for the connecting, it has to be in the modded dashboard and it has to be under the same ip as the xbox, not your computer.... does your box even connect without trying to use flash fxp?

20. jackprat

jackprat Guest

the light flashes red and green if theres no disk in the drive,because you have delted your xbox desktop,if you created a backup using the installer go back into the installer via the game you used and go to restore ms dash!!!