1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splinter cell softmod. help plz.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by monster1, Aug 24, 2005.

1. jackprat

jackprat Guest

ok first of all im no newbie at modding,an iso file is the map you got from ur xbox(make sure you have two copies of them all on ur comp)then once you've used ppf omatic it replaces the map you put into it with modded one,so dont spend hours looking for it as it has been replaced into the exact same place,where it says yourserver.com type in ur xbox ip (info bar in bottom right corner of unleashx dash)
    so why do people come into a modding forum where people are asking how to mod,afterdawn should make a seperate tutorial only section like halo mods or sumthin, its almost as bad as some newb comin into a modded game,seeing a warthog fly by at 50 feet and asking "dude r u modding"?

2. darkdeath

darkdeath Member

Hay, when i go to haloscene.com and i download the two files nessasary for slpinter cell(since thats the game i have) where do i look for them on my action reply to send them to my memory card, i know tis under community saves, but where under there should there be my gpx files that i downloaded? How do i get the files to appear on action reply? I cant fine them anywhere. Please help, this is geting frustrating....

3. darkdeath

darkdeath Member

Hay, i also have a problem with where to find your xboxes IP adress? I found my computers but not my xboxes? Please help me asap, if you have msn messenger contact me on tippy321@hotmail.com, please i need help and im getting very frustrated.

4. darkdeath

darkdeath Member

Hay, wlel i have so amny questions that come out of now where. So, when i try to connect to xbox live on halo 2, it brings me up to a screen with a black background, green font, thats all in japanesse writting, and at the top the only Enlgish words there are is, contact customer service. My friend says i got banned, but what ahppened and how do i fix it, please help. Another question is, now that i have linux installed on my xbox and i oepn splinter cell and all and i load the profile linux and get to the screen, what do i do form there? And how do i find my xboxes IP adress and not my computers? I need help someone please assist me.

5. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

6. xploder69

xploder69 Member

Hey i have action replay and splinter cell 1 but i dont know where to find the downloads for it..ive been to forums like this and ive been to the link to download it but its either in another language or it stuffs up and says its not a valis save file so could som1 please give me a link to the 2 sc downloads that are in english!!

7. whythem

whythem Member

ok i have dot halo but idk how to put on the maps tell me how

8. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

9. xploder69

xploder69 Member

umm sean i have been to ur site and the linux link goes to assasin 4 hire.com but the splinter cell download link goes to xbox tribe or somtin and their linux download is in french or somthin and it wont go on 2 ar anyway it says not a valid save game file but anyway could u send me a sc 1 and 2 download link ty

Last edited: Nov 7, 2005
  10. dikdimond

dikdimond Regular member

First,you should edit your post and check the forum rules...unless you want to get totally spammed,remove your email addy ;) And second,here is a link to get you what you need,a tutorial to "the usual place" http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/206722

11. sean11901

sean11901 Guest

you dowload the saves then go to winrar then drag the files from winrar to action replay!

12. xploder69

xploder69 Member

kool thanx but the linux is in another language like french so ummm

13. xploder69

xploder69 Member

hey umm the linux is in winrar but how do i get them to go onto ar.. i draged the linuxes into the winrar folder(pics of books) but now what do i do could u xplain it from the start using steps ty

14. xploder69

xploder69 Member

hey sean could u just send me the sc linux files

15. xploder69

xploder69 Member

how do i put the 2 sc linux files onto winrar som1 please help i have been trying to get this right for ages!!!

16. nat3dawg

nat3dawg Member

Guys i need help bad. plz help me. i soft modded my xbox using the splinter cell exploits and i got the evox dashboard ready but when i try to log onto xbox live it says xbox live cant be reach can you plz help me? my gamertag is: Natedawg09

17. dzuldare

dzuldare Regular member

simple, give up live! it is one or the other. you want a cool xbox that can play burned games and everything and unleash everything it has or you want live. *&ck live. get over it, or reinstall the backup ms dashboard.

18. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

or just manually type in your ip under the modded dashboard... type in either 192.168.0.2 or 192.168.0.3 which ever is the opposite of what you computers running on

19. squasher3

squasher3 Member

aaa some1 plz help me i know there are many different ways 2 mod lol and i know its difficult.... i have all or well most of the files needed lol (ar flash dot halo etc) wot i dont get is wen i load up splintercell click startgame and then checkpionts the game freezes and it rele is pissing me off 2 the bak teeth l some1 plz try 2 solve this 4 me or atleast help p.s i aint allowed 2 post ma email i dont think but here goes plz email 2 .... w8 4 it
    archer_devil@hotmail.co.uk
    i live in england will this affect it or not????

20. sean11901

sean11901 Guest