1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

splitting a dvd9?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by gmoo, Mar 15, 2005.

1. gmoo

gmoo Member

hello, i want to split a dvd9 movie to 2 dvd-r's .ive seen a number of posts/guides on using "infoedit" but problems associated with either (changing file names and such)"xp" or authoring tools and hardware.i guess im looking for the holy grail here, but is there a real expensive(lol) program i could combine with decrypter and nero to produce a no compression 2 disk copy? btw:liteon1673,nero6.6,service pack 2,amd 2.2gig....if this neans anything? any feedback would be appreciated..thnx gmo...

2. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

The most user friendly program to use is DVDReMake Pro ($40). You can find a link to a demo in our software section. It won't export the edited DVD but it will show you how the interface works.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You can use a real inexpensive way to make a 1:1 copy of your Movie by using DVD Shrink.. If you want the menus functional you can use VobBlanker again a free proggy :)

I have guides at my website (link in sig) showing you how to do this one is called "How to make 1:1 copy using DVD Shrink" and the other one is "A Guide fo 1:1 backup while keeping menus fully functional; By sadsac"