1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splitting AVI Problem.

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Franko, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Franko

Franko Member

I read your step by step thing on how to do it. When I saved the first half it worked out fine but when I choose save then the dialog of how fast it's going and how big the file is and stuff it comes up with this.
    AudioStreamSource error: file read error (8004406d).

What's wrong. I do everything you say to do and it alway's happens. Is there a way to fix it or what?

Thanks for your help everyone.

2. Franko

Franko Member

Now it's saying Crash Reason: Access Violation for some reason. Then that little dialog box comes up and says VirtualDub has made an illegal operation and will be shut down. It's getting me very frustrated!!!!

3. Franko

Franko Member

Can anyone please help me?

4. maz

maz Guest

Go on the Afterdawn.com software section and download Dv tool..from there go to file processing, then split file(button),then on the right hand side there is 3 sets of arrows, the arrows closest to the number it a larger split, i believe you wanted 2 parts, well on the bottom it will say file "whatever" split into "#" parts, to change this, click the arrows on the left, down to make the files less, up to make them more(only if you go to far less).. hope this helps