1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splitting/extracting Single Mp3 From A Single Cue?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by YoungJedi, Nov 24, 2004.

1. YoungJedi

YoungJedi Member

OK,

I have a few albums that when finished downloading, they were single MP3's , like one single MP3 for CD1 and one single MP3 for CD2, etc. Each one of these files had a sole matching .cue file, (except for the Summer Hit Mix 2004 mentioned below which doesn't have anything other the the single MP3's for each CD) and nothing else. I tried loading them with Alcohol, Nero, etc. to extract the MP3's as individual files from the mounted image or even unnecessarily burn them to a CD and re-extract them, but they all state "file format unrecognized" or "file format unsupported"... Just for reference, these MP3 albums are Loveparade Summersession 04, , Summer Hit Mix 2004, Ireland Euphoria, etc...

I know it is probably something simple, and someone must have come across this before (wanting to have the songs separated like they were on the original source CD rather than one long single continuos mix) which is why I reference the particular albums, so I don't mean don't to sound like an "idiot"... but I have searched all over and cannot find anything that covers this exactly...close, but just enough to further frustrate things... so I'd rather ask and be the "idiot" than to keep going this route! Maybe the process could be gone over in detail and placed permanently into the help section for the future???

Absolutely n-e help would be GREATLY appreciated!!! I'm going nuts! THANKS!!!

2. diabolos

diabolos Guest

3. YoungJedi

YoungJedi Member

Thanks for the help diabolos! ;)

I've covered that route before, and unfortunately that's still not going to help me on this one... ;)