1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports 1 and 3

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by sash1, Apr 18, 2007.

1. sash1

sash1 Member

Hi
    Not seen any threads with this problem so maybe its just me. Virgin media ex NTL seem to have changed the name of sky movie channels, where I would get sky movies 1 2 3 etc, I now have things like horrorHD dramaHD etc. I have also lost sky sports1 and 3. I have rescaned several times, putting back to factory settings and starting again but still no sky sports 1 or three. Is anyone else having this problem? I have seen threads saying sport is now on movies 3 or something, but its not. I have loads of channels but not what I want. Is there a new update. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. dragonx

dragonx Guest

I've 'lost' Sky one (not that it exists on Virgin anymore anyway) and Sky Sports 1 - anybody found out how to get them back ?

3. Tamilmix

Tamilmix Member

try deleting the service file and rescan.

4. dragonx

dragonx Guest

A bit dubious as it is Virgin who have changed the frequencies not that the box has 'lost' the frequency

5. sash1

sash1 Member

I am still having problems. I have rescanned so many times I have lost count. sat there and clicked every channel to find sky sports 1 or 3. I have 2. but they are def not there. put back to factory mode scanned again but still not there.ripping my hair out now

6. macboy

macboy Member

Sash where are you located??
    I can send you service files with all channels but I am located in Lanarkshire

7. sash1

sash1 Member

Hi macboy

don't understand. what are service files. how can you send them as surely I would still need to scan

8. mulucca

mulucca Member

Hi Guys

I am getting similar issues. I cannot get sports 1 or 2 but get 3. I get all the movies but no MTV except MTV(UK), get E4+1 but not E4. Tried rescanning, amending/deleting my service/cable files, new emu's, previous gemini images but all to no avail. My setup is a dm500c with gemini 3.40 and evocamd.

If anyone has any ideas would be good to know what else to try

mul