1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spyware starts when comp starts (keeps coming back!!!)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by m4a1, Jun 29, 2004.

1. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

The bho with 5 entries....i kept getting that. so did my mom and a friend. I noticed that after i went to the advanced settings of spybot and changed it to download beta updates it fixed the problem. I'm not saying for sure thats what fixed it but i will say that i used to have it and its gone. i know my mom and friend keep getting that exploit with 5 entries too. so i hope it helps. if not sorry.

2. daletom

daletom Member

Ok I am back. From way back in July.Just a note to say thanks for all the help that was given to me about different programs and things to try. With all the spyware,adware and hijack junk on my computer it crashed the hard drive and I had the whole thing replaced. This is the third one since early June so they say third time is the charm so lets hope. I have installed on the new one Spybot,adaware and BPS
    looking at one month and everything looks good so far.Just your normal stuff shows up.Thanks again and keep up the good work
    daletom